was established in the year 1983 and since then it has been involved in developing unique products to serve the society and doing so while maintaining complete economy for all. The person behind this mission is the CEO of the company, Mr. V. K. Desai,
who comes with a background in B.E Mechanical and an experience of 25 years in the industry. He is responsible for the mushrooming success of the company and its global presence in over 72 countries around the world.
- To promote :
- Small enterprises and development of rural population by using local raw materials and developing these for local use
- Small enterprises, with regards to agricultural processing at local levels, making them self-reliant, while removing exploitation to generate income and substantial employment opportunities for all.
- Small scale and self-help projects in local communities and villages
- Tiny enterprises and help them in providing chemical-free products that are developed naturally
- Entrepreneurship in women by making the right technology and other resources available for their family size enterprises
- To design and develop :
- Technology that is simple, small and economical in various industrial, agricultural and commercial fields
- Technology for village industries that will cater to the basic needs of people
- Technology that is decentralized an on a small scale
- To improve :
- Quality of life and living standards for developing nations by bringing about a uniform change in societies
With a visionary guiding their efforts, the team at TINYTECH PLANTS comprises dedicated professionals with expertise in their respective domains. The workforce has experienced technocrats, R&D, quality control, logistics and marketing personnel who are committed towards offering nothing but the best in the market.
Research and Testing
We have special facilities for undertaking research, development and testing of the raw materials being used for production as well as the finished products. Our endeavors are always targeted towards bringing something revolutionary and for that we have the assistance of the necessary personnel who are well-versed with every aspect of designing and inspection.