We are a prominent Tiny Oil Mill Machinery (Tinytech Oil Mill Machinery)
Manufacturer, Exporter, and Supplier, bringing forth an expert innovation within your reach. Our Tiny Oil Mill Machinery is useful in crushing various types of edible/inedible oilseeds and produces filtrated oil that is purer, clearer, and more natural than the oil extracted through other oil mills in the market. Apart from this, we also design Tiny Oil Mill Machinery as per the requirement provided by the clients. Presently, our Tiny Oil Mill Machinery is working successfully in 85 countries.
Salient Features of Tiny Oil Mill Machinery :
- High oil yield due to advanced worm sequence in the chamber cage
- Negligible maintenance costs
- Consumption of diesel : 1.25 l/hr
- Simple technology for easy operation (a person with 3 days of training can run this)
- Informative DVD made available that explains the following
- Assembling and dismantling
The Expeller is a major component of the Oil Mill that crushes the oilseeds to produce oil and oilcake. Here are the details and features :
- Chamber cage gets opened when chamber halves are tilted. This removes the drudgery weights of the clamping bars and chamber halves.
- The oil pump comes integrated in the expeller, eliminating the need for separate pump
- During the operation of the expeller, the cake thickness can be adjusted. An exclusive feature in the oil machinery, this helps in finding and adjusting an optimum point for the cone
- Readymade foundation frame is made available so that mill operation can start within 24 hours. It also makes moving the machinery much easier.
- Expeller construction is made sturdier and more hardwearing by the presence of 6 taper roller bearings. Ball bearing are not used. Thus, the structure of the expeller also becomes very compact, making it easier to transport the machinery in the remotest locations/landlocked countries.
- Palm Nut Cracker : Used to break the nuts to separate the kernels and husk. This runs on motor with 2 H.P.
- Cooking Kettle : Carries out heating and cooking of the kernels/oilseeds using stem or electricity. It is mounted on and driven from the expeller. To facilitate the process a little water is added to the material, taking it moisture content to an optimum level.
- Boiler : Produces steam for heating by burning husks/wood or agro waste. On the boiler a water feed pump is mounted and if an electrical kettle is used instead then there is no need for any boiler.
- Neutralizer : Driven by a 1 H.P. Motor, this is used to remove free fatty acids from cottonseed oil by the addition of caustic soda. This can be added using the steam coils inside.